Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Beats



Norway's Royksopp released their 3rd album Junior back on March 24th. I am still listening to the songs and picking out favorites.

The twosome added female vocalists/collaborators including Swedish superstar Robyn, Lykke Li, Karim Dreijer (The Knife!!! Hullo~I love them!) as well as fellow Norwegian Annell Drecker.

This album is everything I love about electronica, it is upbeat with strong vocals and thumping bass lines that make you want to move!

I love the songs "The Girl and The Robot" and "Tricky Tricky". I keep going back to these songs and find myself playing them over and over. They remind me of the old Raver Anthems that make me want to pull out my glow sticks and run go find flyers for circuit parties...but I've grown out of that...no really I have! ;)

I give this album 4 1/2 out of 5 butterflies for making me want to dance around the house reminicing my old raver days.

B4 you go...xoxo,
Shana

No comments: